Car AC Repair and Service in Skiatook
Tate Boys Tire & Service in Skiatook is your home for total car AC repair and service. Our team will have your air conditioner running cool, keeping you comfortable during the hot summer months. With years of experience working on complex car air conditioners, our ASE-Certified technicians quickly diagnose your auto AC issues and perform whatever auto AC repair you need. So you can trust us with all of your auto care needs.
Our Car AC Repair Services
Modern car air conditioners are increasingly complex and have several mechanical and electrical components. Fortunately, the incredible technicians at our Skiatook auto repair shop are experts in all things auto and can perform any auto AC repair you may need. Our complete car AC repair services include:
- Full performance check
- Check for leaks and loose connections
- Inspecting all related belts and hoses
- Condenser cleaning
- Compressor inspection and repair
- Car AC recharge, if necessary
- General car AC repairs
When you choose Tate Boys Tire & Service in Skiatook for your auto AC repair, you can rest assured that our crew will take care of you. We offer full-service auto AC repair from qualified mechanics to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Warning Signs your Vehicle Needs Car AC Repair
When you know what to look for, you can have your AC issue diagnosed as soon as possible. Staying on top of your auto AC repairs would save you stress and money by identifying issues early on. Some signs that you may need your car’s air conditioning repaired are:
- Clicking or rattling noises: A rattling or clicking sound could be caused by a loose object in the vents of your AC system.
- Squealing sounds: A squealing or wheezing noise is typically a sign of a malfunctioning compressor that requires AC repair.
- Poor airflow: If your air isn’t blowing with much force, your compressor may be failing or your fan may be malfunctioning.
- A lack of cool air: If your AC is failing to cool, you may need more refrigerant, a car AC recharge, or a compressor check.
- Moist spots on your floorboards: Wet spots on your floorboards could indicate that your air conditioner is not draining properly. As your vehicle creates condensation from your air conditioner, it should be deposited outside the vehicle. A blockage in the drainage system could cause condensation inside your vehicle’s cabin.
- Bad smells: Excess moisture or drainage issues could lead to the growth of mold or mildew, which cause a foul odor.
Have an Issue with your Car’s AC? Get Car AC Repairs from Tate Boys Tire & Service
If you’re experiencing any issues with your auto AC system, the crew at Tate Boys Tire & Service in Skiatook is here to help. Request a quote today for your auto AC repairs.